Flightcaselabels believes it is very important to protect the privacy of personal and identifiable details that you provide to us. We also believe that it is important to keep you informed about the way in which we use your personal data and also to offer you choices about how that data will be used. We therefore recommend that you read this privacy declaration carefully.
This privacy declaration applies to all information that is gathered or used by Flightcaselabels. This also includes information from this website. As you are probably aware, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the European legal regulation relating to data protection and privacy within the European Union. These regulations came into effect on 25 May 2018.
Flightcaselabels is responsible for the processing of personal data such as stated in this privacy declaration. Flightcaselabels processes your personal data because you are using our services and/or because you provided this information to us yourself.
1. An overview of the personal data that we process is given below:
2. Who is responsible at Flightcaselabels for the personal data of its business contacts?
3. What does Flightcaselabels process your personal information for?
We process personal information for the following legally permitted business purposes:
We would like to assure you that we always take account as fully as possible of your right to the protection of your personal data when we process it for such purposes. You have the right to submit an objection to your personal data being processed. Flightcaselabels will not sell your data to third parties and this data will also not be passed on to other parties.
4. How long will Flightcaselabels retain your personal information?
5. If I am a Flightcaselabels customer, can I have my personal data corrected or restrict its use?